Thursday 15 November 2007

Once again, this school has managed to send a wave of misery among us fellow students. Yet another instant messaging website is blocked! Do they desire us to live in isolation, away from the outside world?! I mean, fair enough if they block youtube to stop innocent young minds from wandering into the realms of sexual darkness. But depriving us of chatting, especially to us FOREIGNERS, is just cruel!! I've been endlessly searching for IM web pages to satisfy my humanly needs to communicate with my family and friends, but do they show us any compassion...?? NOOoOOooOooo~~ Do they THINK we grow bloody money trees in our bloody backyards?! They block each and every website I throw up them! Here's a NON-COMPLETE list of what I've used and they've BLOCKED over the year...










IMO.IM
GOOWY.COM
BEBO.COM
ILOVEIM.COM
MEEBO.COM
KOOLIM.COM
MSN2GO.COM
EBUDDY.COM
MSN.AUDIOWATCHER.COM
E-MESSENGER.NET
And I threw in couple with blocks ip addresses
HIDEIPADDRESS.NET
VTUNNEL.TV



Believe you me, this is just the beginning of the list! SIGH~~Oh yeah, did I mention, I can't download any friggin thing as well. Gr...!!
Well, here's a cute picture of a hamster to end this delightful post. Have a lovely day!

No comments: