Monday 26 September 2011

New era...again

Sometimes, you surprise me. Pleasantly.

On another note...

This year is gonna be another adventure for me and a cross of my bucket list. This year, I'll be living on my own. Den den den! In the beginning, I was tremendously petrified of the idea but I suppose it has settled in quite nicely.

  • No more bill splitting between flatmates, and in my case, managing the entire household bills!
  • No more strict flatmates and their strict rules.
  • No more disapproving looks from flatmates when my family stays over.
  • No more treading around carefully to avoid flatmates' discontentment.
The last couple of years have been very...eventful, I should say, for my flatmates were not very...flexible. All is forgiven (on my side anyway) and I'm just glad it's all over.

Nevertheless, I am quite excited about the prospect of doing my own thang in my very own crib! ...despite the fact that it's just at tiny double bed studio >< (Pictures up soon-ish!)

I suppose it'll give me more time to reflect on my own priorities instead of getting influenced by other people. My parents are very happy indeed (despite the increased rent) as I will be bully-free for the remainder of my university year.

Despite the troubled feelings of uncertainty of what is to come and the possibilities of many (MANY...) lonely nights, I do feel quite relieved of not having to deal with the responsibilities of having flatmates. And truly, we are never really alone. God (and Jesus and the holy spirit) are always in our hearts, mind and soul.

No comments: