Monday 15 March 2010

Makes me happy 3 =)

Going to All Soul's church every Sunday...the one thing I look forward to every week.


Project with my bro:
  • A medium steak with mushroom and onion gravy,
  • roasted vine cherry tomatoes on avocado and mozzarella dressed with balsamic vinegar and extra virgin olive oil, and
  • grilled ciabatta and a dollop of pesto
Gorgeous!


Was walking to school one morning, and I saw this....

Made me smile so wide and filled me with a fuzzy, hopeful feeling =)

Joey falling for Rachel...He's so cute =D

Got great seats to Mamma Mia for a really good price. Theatre, NOT movie. It was WONDERFUL! Highly recommended if you love great music (if u're into ABBA), wonderful performances and an interesting plot with a touching ending.

Oh yeah....Topless, hunky guys are a plus too...


*wink* ;)

No comments: