Sunday 28 August 2011

Ah...another taste of bitter disappointment. When will it ever end?!

It is times like these I sometimes wish I could perish in some way just to punish those who take me for granted. As my mom used to threated us, "What if I die tomorrow, huh, and you blew me off just to watch tv/play pc games/etc"

"Oh, take me now for my existence means nothing to people on this earth!" is what my heart is screaming.

But ever so subtly, God is whispering "My child, I still need you here to do my bidding."

And that is why I haven't recklessly jumped in front of a car (preferably a beautiful Mercedes M class) or fall into a pile of infected needles.

But mark my words, understanding I shall be, but there are limits. I can always choose NOT to be understanding.

Lesson for all: If you expect someone to be understanding, make sure you walk the walk and not just talk the talk. Remember, it always takes two to tango and you're better safe than sorry.

I think that should be enough cheesy proverbs for the day.

Adios. Ariba! Ariba! Andale! Andale!

No comments: