Friday 24 June 2011

Of lists and inspirations

I'm a list-maker. In fact, I have a whole booklet dedicated to making lists: movies to watch, groceries to buy, places to visit, tasks to do for the day. And the delicious feeling of satisfaction when crossing off the written items just soothes my heart.

Today's inspiration came from the video below...

I want to be that man flappin' like a mad chicken in all those different places. I want to explore, be adventurous, live life to the full and knit each experience together into stories I can tell my grandchildren.

Right in the middle of the video I had a lightbulb moment. I should make a list! A list of things I want to do, places I want to see, adventures I want to experience...so I'll never forget. So I can cross them off. So when I'm older, I won't look back and regret the times I should've done them, but never did. My own bucket list.

No comments: