Thursday 10 December 2009

Flat Sweet Flat

Welcome to my humble abode, shared with 3 other flatmates: Cyn, Phil and Jen

Please remove your shoes unless you enjoy disinfecting floors on your OWN hands and knees after every visit to an Asian household.


Come through to the kitchen, as we do not have an area for visitors to lounge in (otherwise known as the reception/living room) due to our extreme lack of *£ka-ching£*

Do not be fooled by the luxurious look of the shelf and assume we have plenty, for the boxes and tins are empty...

By observing this cupboard, you can predict my dietary consumption for the next year: Cereal, cereal, more cereal, mustard, nutella...and then more cereal.


Next, ve 'ave ze bafroom. As ewe can seee, it iz beeutifooly decorated.




Finally, we have me bedroom. The smallest, warmest, cosiest room in me flat. XD There is a height restriction of 156cm to enter the room.

Me bookshelf of books I must touch

Me dad-made bookshelf of books I never touch

Half-view of me room

Me door-hanger thingy

Thank you for coming. I hope you've had a good time. Now, GET OUT!

No comments: