Sunday 17 May 2009

I'll tell ya what love is~

When you've been with someone for too long, (be it siblings, parents, marital partners, close friends), you'll develop the instinct and excessively strong urge to kill him/her.

Oh yeah...that annoying twitch that she does; or the shrilly, naggy voice that he has...the incapability for you to understand why he insists on wiping his bum with Scott's toilet paper rather than Comfort's.

You know you'll feel the instant relief you'd experience if you could just wrap your fingers around their throats and stop that sound coming from their mouths they call talking.

But you know what holds us back? Love... that's right...Love stops us from murdering that person who is forever super-glued to our lives.

If he/she ever asks..."Darling, do you love me?"

Well, if he/she wake up the next morning.....you can dignifyingly say "Well, I do believe I love you enough!"


-Revised from a stand up comic I watched on Youtube...

No comments: