Tuesday 11 January 2011

I had a bad day

Woke up with an excruciating pain in my abdomen which lasted for the whole morning... cold sweats, nausea, dizziness, shivering, black-outs, the works...leaving me begging God for mercy and dangerously close intentions of calling 911 to give me a jab of pure, unadulterated morphine. Dysmenorrhoea's a b*tch.

Waited for a parcel that never came.

Waited for an electrician/plumber to fix the showers (that spews either freezing cold water or scalding hot water) and my broken ceiling lamp (getting too comfortable studying in the dark), only to find he'll be showing up tomorrow instead.

Way behind on my studies and pretty sure I'm gonna fail this term without God's graces.

Feel so exhausted today for no apparent reason (...may be due to writhing in agony half the day).

Then came a phone call which brought up every other crappy emotions: distrust, embarrassment, anger, sorrow, doubt, envy, neglect, worthlessness...

Damn the evil concoction of hormones that creates a soupy mess of chemical imbalance within my delicate circulations...every 28 freakin' days!

And hey, it's only 5.45pm. Let's see what else is there to come.

No comments: