Monday 25 January 2010

when anti-arrythmic drugs bores me...

I deprived myself of my pc for 2 whole days it physically hurts!
The shower broke down for those 2 days as well...
Oh, the
agony!
Experienced tremors, slight nausea, general physical discomfort...
Oh yeah, definitely withdrawal symptoms.

Now how shall I waste more time?
Ah...one shall now brag about one's cooking adventures.
So far, my greatest (yet to be perfected) accomplishments would be:
  • Lemon grass chicken
  • Pamelo, mango and sago tong sui
  • Roast lamb/beef
  • Awesome fried rice
  • Various cakes, cookies, brownies and pies
  • Pancakes with beautiful fillings
Wish I took pictures now....
Shall be attempting:
  • BAO!
  • Laksa
  • Beggar chicken
Can't wait til Chinese New Year!!
Geez this is random...
Oh yeah, recent series I've been hooked on...Go on and watch, it's awesome! This song caught my attention in the first few episodes.

Take a Bow - performed by Glee cast - originally by Rhianna




No comments: