So here we go!
Lea's a UNIVERSITY STUDENT!! Wow...that still sounds so weird to me...I can never see myself past a high-schooler. hehe! Let's skip all the boring stuff and get to the interesting events!!!
Why life is so cool right now
- My campus is the whole CITY OF LONDON!
- My residential hall is so close that I practically ROLL OVER out of my bed towards my uni
- The major part of my uni is only made up of ONE building...
- Yeah, yeah...Arvind...We know it's actually THREE buildings...but we only use 1, don't we!
- My uni is small enough for me to know almost EVERYONE!
- Seniors are so swell here...freshers don't get bullied...we bully them! What's more, they still wanna hang with us after that~ hee
- My gang of friends are so knit tight we actually (unconsciously) call ourselves 'the crew'
- We have nicknames for each other too -.-!!
- And it's only been 1 month since we knew each other~~
- I'm 'lili' by the way...don't ask me why *rolls eyes*
- I'm well known by lecturers!!!
- ...because I sleep in lectures...^^V
- And get caught twice in a week...(I know...I shouldn't seem so proud about this *guilty look*)
- I don't get kicked out of the badminton team even when I suck like a hungry hippo with a straw.
- I met many other Christians, in campus, off campus and get together to praise our amazing GOD!
- If a christian senior refuses to give me his work, I'd say....'What would Jesus do, ei...?'
- Number 16 was a joke...><
- EVERYDAY FEELS LIKE A BLESSING FROM GOD!!!
I'm not gonna post photos here, cause they're all on facebook....=) Go have a look-see! The smile on my face is genuine...that is, unless it's a cheeky look~~