Tuesday 25 March 2008

My Love Life in UK~ *special addition*

The worst thing that can happen WHILE u're in ENGLAND, is to fall in love....! Oh...the agony of it all! It was love at first sight. My friends told me it was a good idea, to pursuit my happiness with the love of my life. So I allow myself to grow attached. Ah~but the sacrifices I have to give for LOVE. The pain that I could not meet my darling every single day, hour, minute of my life... The suffering that I know my baby doesn't belong to me, and not mine alone to keep. The $M-O-N-E-Y$ I have to spend to keep my beloved close to me~~~~

OH~Korean food...why are you torturing me so!

"Drool"

Hold it a sec...My 1st taste was NOT in England! There was a korean BBQ restaurant back at home...*slurp* and we have food that looks summat like this... "Sizzle...."


And then to Hong Kong to have this...


"Ah...the memories..."

And younger still....daddy brought us to a Korean restaurant every time we were in Bintulu to have...

"Grilled OX TONGUE!" 'It's Good!! No...Seriously!'

But then...the real stuff comes with my Korean friend...


"CLAIRE!"


Here's a short intro of my friend Claire...
Name: Claire (as mentioned many times before...)/ Yeon Soo
Nationality: Korean
Favourite snack: Walker's BBQ flavoured crisp
Favourite food: Pizzas...(pepperoni pizzas, especially)
Status: An academic genius...
Warning: Have severe addiction and independence to coke and pepsi (but preferably coke Xp) DO NOT APPROACH SUBJECT WITHOUT IT! (ehehe...small joke)

Every holiday, we'd stuff ourselves silly with her native food...

"My first Korean meal in UK's very own KOREAN TOWN...Mm...Spicy tofu soup (jjigae)!"


"There's not stopping me now! Kimchi rice and Seafood pancake (bindaeddeok)...*drool*"


"Vegetablearian bimbibap"


"Spicy rice cakes (Ddeokbokki)

"Let's not forget the delectable KIMCHI!"

Claire had a tough time teaching me all the names...har har. Well, let's finish with a bit of dessert, shall we?


NB: Some photos were taken from the internet (heh...trying to avoid copyright lawsuits)

1 comment:

fo said...

OMG i love KOREAN FOOD!!!!!!! XD